CURRENT MEMBER renewal for the 2019 season - watch your e-blast for updates
For 2018 Members Only: Your Member Renewal begins Nov. 8th, and has two Phases:
Phase I - Nov. 8-17
You can renew for your current Series, or opt to switch to the new, second Matinee Series that is being added in 2019.
Phase II - Nov. 18-25
Current members can renew for any remaining available memberships in any of the five Series. You can check back on this page for updates on any Series that become completely filled, and are no longer available.
A Member Renewal Form can be found HERE. Note: the ‘filllable’ form can be quickly completed online, then printed and brought to one of our November shows, or mailed, or emailed back if paying your dues by credit card.
thinking of joining?
Open enrollment for NEW memberships for the 2019 Season will be available, beginning Nov. 26th. Check back here and you’ll find a ‘fillable’ Application form that will contain all the info you need to know! It includes all show dates for each of the 5 different monthly Series, and other important information. For the sixth year in a row, annual dues are only $120 / yr.
About Mountain Shadow MEMBER BENEFITS:
- MOST IMPORTANTLY, membership guarantees you a seat for the Series you choose, at a price-per-show $2 below General Admissions $12 price. General admission tickets are limited, and sold on a first-come basis when doors open 30 minutes before show times. As more and more people continue to discover everything Mountain Shadow has to offer, the privilege of a guaranteed seat for your Series will be your single greatest benefit. With continued membership increases, we anticipate more sold-out shows in 2018; and consequently fewer general admission seats available!
- Newcomers often ask: What if you cannot attend a particular show on a particular date in your Series? You can simply send someone else in your place, or try to swap with another member who has subscribed to another series; using the Members-Only section where you can post “swap” requests. Or, you can try to attend one of the alternate dates that month using the general admission line (at no charge to you as a member), but only if seats are available. Please understand, due to venue capacity, the opportunity provided for member-reserved guests (see below), and the indeterminate number of member releases, no priority can be given to members for a Series for which they are not subscribed.
Other valuable benefits:
- Bring a guest: as other members make space available by pre-releasing their seat in any given month, other members are able to reservea limited number of spaces ahead of time for their guests to join them. Guest tickets are the same as $12 General Admission tickets, but your guest is guaranteed a seat.
- The Member Lending Library is available to members only, providing the opportunity to borrow the DVD of most of the films we screen, as we are able to acquire them; in case you miss one, for just want to view the film a second time! At the beginning of 2018, we have over 44 titles available in the Member Library!
- Film Discussions - Each month there's opportunity to participate in post-screening discussions following each film; as well as a one-hour Coffee & Film Discussion group that meets at 10 AM on the Monday following the last show each month.
- The popular “Encore Evenings” program in the Director’s home is offered at least twice during the year for a limited number of members who sign-up each time.
For additional information just contact Mountain Shadow's Director, John Bennison: email@example.com.
The 2018 Annual Membership Survey Summary can be reviewed here.