MEMBERSHIP FOR THE 2017 SEASON!
Want to join Mountain Shadow? Membership has its benefits! See "Benefits" outline below!
HOW TO JOIN:
Click on this Application Form HERE. Carefully read all the information on p.1, and then complete the 'fillable' form on page 2, and print it. Enclose a check for your annual dues, and mail the completed form and payment to the address on the form. Alternatively, you can charge your membership by providing your credit card information, and either mailing it, or simply emailing it to: jb@mountainshadoworg. Note: there is a $3.50 convenience fee per membership (actually less than the fee we pay).
NOTE: SERIES 'A' is now full. Why? We cap membership for each Series to assure a good viewing experience. When any other Series becomes fully subscribed, a notice to that effect will be posted here. If we receive further applications for a Series that is full, you will be given opportunity to join another Series. You can check for update notices on this page to confirm availability for remaining membership openings.
Questions? Just email Mountain Shadow Director, John Bennison: email@example.com or call: 925-787-6965
CAN NON-MEMBERS STILL SEE OUR FILMS? If you do not join Mountain Shadow at this time, there is still a chance to see our great monthly shows: General Admission $12 tickets may be available, but only on a first-come basis, and as space permits. While we typically seat no more than 120 attendees for each show for an optimal viewing experience, member no-shows or pre-releasesmake a few general admission seats available. But the benefits of membership are many!
About Mountain Shadow MEMBER BENEFITS:
- A guaranteed seat for the Series you choose, at a price below the $12 General Admission price. As more and more people continue to discover everything Mountain Shadow has to offer, the privilege of a guaranteed seat for your Series will be your single greatest benefit.
- What if you cannot attend a particular show on a particular date in your Series? You can simply send someone else in your place, or try to swap with another member who has subscribed to another series; using the Members-Only section where you can post “swap” requests. Or, you can try to attend one of the alternate dates that month using the general admission line (at no charge to you as a member), and space permitting. Please understand, due to venue capacity, the opportunity provided for member-reserved guests (see below), and the indeterminate number of member releases, no priority can be given to members for a Series for which they are not subscribed.
- Bring a guest: as other members make space available by pre-releasing their seat in any given month, other members are able to reserve ahead of time a limited number of spaces for their guests to join them. Guest tickets are the same as $12 General Admission tickets, but your guest is guaranteed a seat.
- The popular “Encore Evenings” program in the Director’s home will be offered at least three times during the year for a limited number of members who sign-up each time.
- The Lending Library available to members-only will continue, allowing members to borrow many of the films we screen, as we are able to acquire them; in case you miss one, for just want to view the film a second time!
- Opportunities to participate in Film Discussion groups.
For additional information just contact Mountain Shadow's volunteer director, John Bennison: firstname.lastname@example.org.