Want to join Mountain Shadow? Membership has its benefits! See "Benefits" outlined below!
MEMBERSHIPS FOR OUR 2018 SEASON NOW OPEN TO new -- as well as current -- members!
WANT TO JOIN MOUNTAIN SHADOW OR RENEW YOUR CURRENT MEMBERSHIP? FIRST READ THE IMPORTANT INFORMATION HERE. THEN COMPLETE THE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FOUND HERE.
UPDATE: AS OF DEC. 9th, SERIES 'M' (MATINEE) IS FULLY SUBSCRIBED. PLEASE SELECT ANOTHER SERIES.
The Application form is 'fillable' online. You can then print it, and mail it in with payment. Or, you can email back the completed form, including your credit card information for payment (there is a $3.75 convenience fee PER membership if you use a credit card.) Either way, you can expect an email confirmation when your membership application is received.
UPDATE: Memberships will be capped at 440, and as of Dec. 5th 360 have been filled. There are currently memberships available for all four Series (A, B, C & M) but Series A, M and C are nearly full. Membership in each Series will be capped at 110 each. This site will be updated periodically to indicate when a Series is fully subscribed.
About Mountain Shadow MEMBER BENEFITS:
- MOST IMPORTANTLY, membership guarantees you a seat for the Series you choose, at a price-per-show $2 below General Admissions $12 price. General admission tickets are limited, and sold on a first-come basis when doors open 30 minutes before show times. As more and more people continue to discover everything Mountain Shadow has to offer, the privilege of a guaranteed seat for your Series will be your single greatest benefit. With continued membership increases, we anticipate more sold-out shows in 2018; and consequently fewer general admission seats available!
- Newcomers often ask: What if you cannot attend a particular show on a particular date in your Series? You can simply send someone else in your place, or try to swap with another member who has subscribed to another series; using the Members-Only section where you can post “swap” requests. Or, you can try to attend one of the alternate dates that month using the general admission line (at no charge to you as a member), but only if seats are available. Please understand, due to venue capacity, the opportunity provided for member-reserved guests (see below), and the indeterminate number of member releases, no priority can be given to members for a Series for which they are not subscribed.
Other valuable benefits:
- Bring a guest: as other members make space available by pre-releasing their seat in any given month, other members are able to reservea limited number of spaces ahead of time for their guests to join them. Guest tickets are the same as $12 General Admission tickets, but your guest is guaranteed a seat.
- The Member Lending Library is available to members only, providing the opportunity to borrow the DVD of most of the films we screen, as we are able to acquire them; in case you miss one, for just want to view the film a second time! At the beginning of 2018, we have over 44 titles available in the Member Library!
- Film Discussions - Each month there's opportunity to participate in post-screening discussions following each film; as well as a one-hour Coffee & Film Discussion group that meets at 10 AM on the Monday following the last show each month.
- The popular “Encore Evenings” program in the Director’s home is offered at least twice during the year for a limited number of members who sign-up each time.
For additional information just contact Mountain Shadow's Director, John Bennison: firstname.lastname@example.org.